AmigaActive (1589/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:24 May 2000 at 17:18:03
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

> I've written to all the main Amiga News sites requesting that they
prohibit
> all positive information about and press releases from Alive being
displayed
> on their sites.
>
> A company like Alive should not be allowed to take sales away from
> respectable, hard-working companies. People should also receive a
product
> if they pay for it. :(
>
> I've had a good initial reponse to my plea, let's see how things
work out.

Good.

The ONLY reason we are having Alive at the Kickstart Sale is that our
members wanted them there so that people could give them a damn good
dressig down. Our group has had multiple problems with Alive (one
member in particular), so they are there for a good ear bashing (dont
let them know that though!)

P.S. Dont tell anyone i let this info slip ok?? :)

P.P.S. Has anyone actually finished The Prophet yet? More to the
point - if they have, have they received the £100 reward off of
them
yet?????

Although I cant stand AM, I bought The Prophet and am trying to
finish
it (just to see if they DO actually give £100 out....and if they
dont
we should take them to the authorities for false advertising!)

TTFN
Biffy (in disguise)